Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Single Step

So, this is my last night in America. Kind of freaking out a little bit and it's late, so this is going to be a short post. I am spending a lot of time thinking about the people I am going to miss while I am gone and I worry that I won't be able to handle the challenges ahead. There is so much that is unknown and unpredictable it's a little startling. I am scared and at the same time it is so incredibly exciting that it has been hard to sleep the last couple of days. I hope that this marks a milestone, not just in this journey but in my life as a whole. I think I am ready to take the leap. As countless people have told me, "just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and don't forget to breathe." Here it goes. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment