Monday, July 8, 2013

CHAOS!!!!

So there are just three weeks left for my time in Germany. It is unbelievable that I have been here almost five months. Anyway I think that the next few posts will, in all likelihood, be short like this one. I know, finally he has run out of things to say. Nope, just less time to say it in. I am neck deep in the paperwork and studying necessary to end my time here at Braunschweig. I am doing my best to stay sane and enjoy my time here. I am getting more and more excited to return home. If fact, it has become a bit of a problem. I am having a harder time falling asleep and staying asleep and my concentration is in ruins. I thought end of semesters in the US were bad, well now I know better. All I can do is keep working and do my best. Until next week. Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment